Thursday, March 21, 2013

Alien Procrastination


Well, now, this is rather awkward.  I know that I haven't posted any DuckTales reviews since I finished my discussion of "Treasure of the Golden Suns" (for which I received many very nice comments; thanks for those).  I've had the notes for "Duckman of Aquatraz" finished and ready to roll (onto the computer screen, that is) for some time.  I just haven't been able to plop myself down in the chair and do the deed.  Perhaps this was my subconscious telling me that I needed to prioritize other matters.  In any event, I'll get back in harness soon.

4 comments:

Pan Miluś said...

I was bit worried where the new revies are :(

kenisu said...

I'd say don't worry about it (we can wait), but then, when I have big projects that go on hiatus and my followers go easy on me, I tend never to get back around to them.

Really, though, don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll all still be here when you're ready.

Chris Barat said...

Kenisu,

Thanks. This week is a real squeeze work-wise, but hopefully I can get something posted by week's end. It's just been a rough period for me.

Chris

Pan Miluś said...

BTW -> Have you seen my Gyro fan fiction? ;)
http://panmilus.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-adventures-of-gyro.html